TORG Announces Over 98K SF of New Leases at US Centers Completed in 2022 So FarJuly 8, 2022
Julu 7, 2022
CHICAGO, IL – The Outlet Resource Group (TORG) announces over 98,000 square feet of new leases signed and/or opened in the first half of 2022 at its portfolio of outlet centers across the United States. The 29 new retailers include a mix of first market, national DTC brands, regional and local business. Highlights of the new retailers include:
- German athletic retailer Puma is opening their first in the state location at OKC Outlets this fall.
- Outlets Nags Head in the Outer Banks of North Carolina is now 100% leased just in time for the Summer Season. The center opened 14,590 square feet of new stores including Aerie, Champion, Sperry and local restaurant favorite Bros.
- Other national retailers signed, now open or coming soon across the portfolio include: Victoria’s Secret, Windsor and Rally House at OKC Outlets; Aerie and Lids at Ocean City Outlets.
- TORG has been focusing on adding food options to all of its outlet centers and has opened/will open soon over 10,000 square feet of small food tenants. These new food options include Tokyroll at Lincoln City Outlets; Brielle’s 2 Geaux and Totally Tea at OKC Outlets; Pino’s Sicilian Pizzeria at Outlets Williamsburg and Tapville Social at Westbrook Outlets.
- Several non-traditional retailers including: Cove Equipment and Williamsburg Community Child Care Center will open at Outlets Williamsburg in Iowa.
- Several notable other retailers have also opened across the portfolio including Timber Town Harley-Davidson Pop-Up, Leggins Park, Ginger Roots and Pepper Palace in Lincoln City Outlets; Relax in Comfort at Outlets Park City; The Salty Seahorse at Outlets Nags Head; The Annex, Ashley Nielsen Studio, Earthpothecary, Lived Experience, Old Tyme Toys, and Pop Culture at Westbrook Outlets.
The Outlet Resource Group (TORG) is a global alliance of experts focused on the acquisition, management, marketing and leasing of outlet shopping centers in the United States, Latin America and Europe. The team has collectively over 250 years of outlet experience across over 65 outlet centers. TORG offers unique in-house marketing and leasing services through a fully integrated, customer-focused, value-adding team structure. TORG works with owners and developers to strategically reposition underperforming assets, maximize the performance of existing centers, develop new outlet center destinations and provide professional guidance on retail expansion. TORG is the operating partner for Singerman Real Estate retail centers including OKC Outlets, Lincoln City Outlets, Outlets Nags Head, Outlets Park City, Outlets Ocean City and Outlets Williamsburg. For more information, visit outletresource.com.
# # #
sign upfor more
We would love to stay in touch with you! Click below to sign up for emails and notifications regarding our exciting growth.