specializing inemerging markets
TORG is the only truly integrated, international alliance of outlet experts. Principal Lisa Wagner was a founding executive for two successful European outlet development companies, and maintains a high international profile. TORG spans the world to access global brands — more than once, we’ve been the first to bring an outlet center to a given country.
Just like our team in the States, our international team holds a comprehensive knowledge of outlet opportunities and provides services tailor-made for each region they work in. They possess a deep understanding of development management including feasibility assessment, site identification, planning, strategy, marketing, capitalization and acquisitions, among other key services. Proficient at leasing and tenant relationship building, they have nurtured key connections with regional developers and retail license holders that are invaluable when guiding brands and retailer expansion, and navigating transactions in established and emerging markets.
In short, TORG is a world player and a proven and trusted partner for outlet ventures around the globe.
Opened 1st Generation Market
- Czech Republic
- UK (England, Wales, Scotland)
- US & Canada
TORG principals have opened more than 65 outlet centers around the world, with team members having leased in excess of 2.5 million square meters.
TORG’s international team includes native speakers in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. We have experience in outlet centers on five continents, living and retailing in the United States, European Union, United Arab Emirates, The People’s Republic of China, Latin America and Africa.
TORG team members have been involved with the ownership and management of scores of centers in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Canada, Sweden, France, Georgia, Romania, Mexico, Croatia, Ukraine, Russia, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Kuwait, the Balkans and China.
our internationalskill set
- Feasibility assessment.
- Site identification.
- Development management/planning consent strategy work with international network of architects
and urban planners in the outlet sector.
- Design consultancy and land planning.
- Financial planning, capitalization and acquisition.
- Funding brokerage and advice
- Merchandise mix strategy.
- Marketing strategy: business-to-business and business-to-consumer.
- “Best Practices” in development, store delivery and leasing terms.
- Powerful leasing and negotiation.
- Effective and efficient management.
- Market Monitoring: we conduct regular analysis of all key markets in the Europe including Germany, France, Benelux , Italy and Spain. We dispose of benchmark numbers and databases of many relevant outlet centers across Europe.
sign upfor more
We would love to stay in touch with you! Click below to sign up for emails and notifications regarding our exciting growth.