Using an integrated approach, The Outlet Resource Group (TORG) works with owners and developers to strategically reposition underperforming assets, maximize performance of existing centers, develop new outlet center destinations, and provide professional guidance on retail expansion. TORG also acquires, develops, leases and markets centers around the world, from initial feasibility appraisal to a successful, value-enhancing exit.
Our leasing approach is highly strategic — from securing new brands to ensuring tenant growth and retention. By providing comprehensive, professional merchandising mix strategy and leasing services, we deliver optimal results for both developers and tenants.
The Outlet Resource Group’s leasing expertise includes:
- Aggressive terms for development entity
- Merchandising mix strategy
- Industry best practice lease terms and provisions
- Input on architectural specifics/financial terms
- Presentation of project/center to tenants
- Tenant negotiation
- Creation of Letters of Intent (LOIs) and oversee creation of Lease Outline Drawings (LODs)
- Coordination with attorneys on final lease
- Regular reporting on leasing progress
- Monitoring of lease expirations and renewals
- Representing project at industry conventions and events
Experts in outlet positioning and marketing, TORG determines the unique selling proposition of each project, crafting engaging content and leveraging cutting-edge marketing tools for both B2B and B2C campaigns.
We understand omni-channel retailing and work to connect as many components as possible to ensure that marketing elements work in concert with each other.
The Outlet Resource Group’s marketing expertise includes:
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Mobile apps
- Live retail events
- Product launches
- New brand expansion
- Retail, dining and entertainment connections, driving extended stays and retail spending
- Grand openings, sales-driving promotional experiences, festivals, launch parties, media
coverage, VIP specialists, strategic alliances
- Collaborative initiatives with brands and retailers
- Combined advertising, public relations and promotions to drive traffic and sales, achieving
maximum return on investment for marketing programs
- Promotional partnerships
- Customer loyalty programs
We work closely with development partners and clients to bring and add value to existing and underperforming assets. We infuse progressive thinking into development tactics, leveraging our robust international experience with creating successful outlet centers to inform future strategy.
TORG’s development expertise includes:
- Site selection
- Land use and planning
- Financial modeling
- Public/private partnership structures
- Design consultation
- Zoning and approvals
- Construction management
- Tenant coordination
Using on the ground, real assets and armed with knowledge about market nuances and quirks, we conduct thorough, intense feasibility assessments — never using a template. TORG’s review cycle is
internally vetted through three committees for full data validation, ensuring that we deliver fully accurate and perceptive insight.
Based on extensive operational experience encompassing multiple disciplines, our Advisory Services include expert consultancy to investors in outlets and retail destinations. We provide hands- on oversight of operations, leasing, marketing and leasing to maximize asset value.
TORG professionally represents outlet retailers in the identification and refinement of their store portfolios. TORG provides access and insights into market information, comparative metrics and sales performance that are critical to making equitable and profitable deals.
Whether it’s a single lease, regional expertise or national representation, TORG can provide retail tenants with straightforward and sound advice.
Specifically, TORG is fully equipped to:
- Identify and assess locations that comply with brand/retailer criteria
- Select space within centers of the appropriate size and location
- Negotiate lease terms
- Coordinate with legal, operations, architects/store planners and tenant coordination
- Oversee lease execution
- Monitor store delivery
- Manage lease inventory including renewals and expirations
- Provide robust reporting
Premium Brand Migration
As outlet industry veterans, we enjoy some of the strongest personal relationships with the most valued brands in the industry. Our solid history of delivering value for retail brands is the basis for these relationships, a history rich with mutual trust and partnerships, from Americanand European brands to specialty brands.
sign upfor more
We would love to stay in touch with you! Click below to sign up for emails and notifications regarding our exciting growth.