Now Hiring: Director of Property MarketingAugust 18, 2021
Director of Property Marketing
Location: Either Park City, UT or Oklahoma City, OK with a possibility of being remote depending on individual’s qualifications.
Supervisor: SVP of Marketing and Center General Manager
The Director of Property Marketing will work with the local client center marketing teams and TORG Marketing to develop and execute key aspects of the property marketing plans to drive traffic and sales for the center. Areas of concentration will include marketing planning, digital marketing (social media, email communications, websites) and retailer productivity.
- Client Relationship Liaison: Serve as a key marketing liaison between TORG leadership and client center teams.
- Marketing Plans & Budgets: Work with SVP of Marketing and center teams to develop and execute an annual marketing plan and budget for each center in the portfolio to effectively market the center to consumers.
- Digital Marketing: Oversee all digital marketing platforms for a portfolio of outlet centers including: websites, social media and email communications.
- Train, support and coach center teams on software to manage their digital marketing platforms to ensure brand standards are being maintained.
- Create and oversee the develop of an annual content calendar for all center digital platforms including daily social postings, weekly email communications and keeping website content fresh.
- Develop creative digital campaigns to build engagement and acquire or retain new fans/subscribers thru tactics such as contests and giveaways.
- Build and maintain an Asset Library for the center teams by working with the Ad Agency to develop creative assets.
- Oversee the Business Manager Ad Account for all center including planning, executing, budgeting and billing all Facebook/Instagram boosted posts and ad campaigns.
- Develop a social media influencer program to drive engagement and following to key centers marketing plans.
- Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies to senior leadership, investors and key partners.
- Retailer Productivity: Serve as the primary marketing liaison between key national retailers and center teams in order to build retailers traffic and sales:
- Encourage retailer participation in portfolio-wide marketing initiatives such as annual coupon book, seasonal campaigns and digital marketing.
- Collect and share retailer provided content, such as sales and events, for centers to post on social media, websites and email communications.
- Develop a grand opening plan and strategies key new retailers with the local center teams.
- Work with the centers to create a Focus Retailer program to maintain an active list that supports new, struggling, percentage rent and break-point tenants to help the centers increase retailer sales.
- BS degree in a business-related discipline such as marketing or communications.
- 4 to 6 years of previous experience in marketing, sales or social media management. Prior shopping center marketing experience preferred.
- Computer and various digital marketing skills including Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Ad Manager, social media scheduling software (such as Sprout Social), email marketing campaign builders, Word Press, etc.
- Basic math, accounting and budgeting skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and well-developed awareness of generally accepted operating standards.
- Strong team building and coaching skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Some overnight travel required.
To be considered for this career opportunity, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Tom Schneck, SVP of Marketing at [email protected].
sign upfor more
We would love to stay in touch with you! Click below to sign up for emails and notifications regarding our exciting growth.