–National & Local Retailers Plus Entertainment Concept Create Excitement—
Oklahoma City – November 5, 2019 – OKC Outlets today announced that the following new tenants are opening at the center:
- Lucchese Outlet – since 1883, Lucchese artisans have used a proprietary, twisted cone last and the finest of leathers to craft handmade boots of unrivaled quality, fit, comfort and style. Opening on Friday, November 8, the OKC Outlets location will be the brand’s third outlet and the first outside of Texas.
- Kicklahoma Sneaker & Apparel Boutique – the specialty sneaker store for collectors has opened a location at OKC Outlets November 2.
- The Sanctuary Escape Games – Oklahoma’s premiere escape experience is relocating to OKC Outlets and plans to open on Sunday, December 1. Escape games offer nearly infinite options for family friendly entertainment. All Escape games include puzzles and games that make your team think and work together to escape or complete a larger goal.
In addition, OKC Outlets is bringing three seasonal offerings to entice and delight customers during the holiday season:
- The Okie Merc – a unique mercantile type store with various items including “Okie”, “Oklahoma” type products. Majority of items are Made in Oklahoma. Opening Friday, November 15, vendors include 2 Okies Salsa, Southern Sass Suds, Goodwin Designs, & Barnwood Bark to name a few.
- The Barking Dog Bakery & Boutique– a dog bakery specializing in treats in all different flavors and sizes, the unique store also carries several lines of great dog and cat foods! Opening Saturday, November 16.
- ButterSweet Cupcakes – family owned bakery with passion for fresh. Home of the mix-n-match mini dozen. Products include cupcakes, mini cupcakes, cookies, cakes, cake pops, truffles, bars, cake shakes, home-made ice cream, espresso and coffee bar and more. Opening Saturday, November 16.
- Go Calendar Games & Toys – making their return to OKC Outlets, offers a variety of calendars and toys for the Holiday season!
“We are thrilled with the addition of these great offerings to OKC Outlets,” said Jeannette Smith, General Manager of OKC Outlets. “We continue to evolve our offerings to generate excitement and meet the needs of our customers. We think that customers will enjoy coming more often, staying longer and spending more. We encourage other local and regional businesses to contact us about doing business in this center and serving our over 6 million annual visitors.”
For more information:
Telephone: 405 787 3700